As you have probably seen and I have mentioned a few times before, my blog/website has grown and changed over the past few months and I’m finally excited to say…
I am officially launching my personal training and endurance sport coaching business!
I’ve been working behind the scenes to dot my “I’s” and cross my “T’s” to get everything in order to make this little dream of mine into reality.
First, I would like to give a big shout-out to my very talented cousin, Chris, at Blue Planet Graphics for designing my awesome logo for me! If you’re in the market for a logo, graphic design, or car wrapping then check out his business at Blue Planet Graphics.
Currently I am offering the following services:
- Triathlon Coaching
- Monthly Coaching at two different levels to meet your athletic goals while being wallet friendly
- Pre-built plans for various distance races
- Single-Sport Coaching (monthly or pre-built)
- Personal Training
- At home, your gym, or anywhere you like
- At Zone 3 Fitness
- Online structured monthly programs
- Fitness Class Instruction
- I currently teach a Spin & Core class Tuesday nights at 5:45 at Zone 3 Fitness
- Small group training and/or boot-camp classes
- Freelance writing in fitness, health, and/or science
As always, I will continue to write weekly in my blog on topics ranging from my own personal training stories to exercise physiology and fitness to travel and everything in between. If you ever have any blog post suggestions please feel free to contact me using the “Contact Me” tab in the above Main Menu.
You can connect with me through the following social media platforms:
So please check out what I offer and share with your friends, families and co-workers! Fitness and endurance sports are my passion and I love helping others achieve their goals. So let me help you reach your goals in 2014! 🙂
Thank you all for the wonderful support!
~ Happy Training!